- Bill Prater will serve as 2014 club president, after serving as vice president in 2013
- Vice President, Lou Colton, a founding member of the club. He will be the club's 2015 president
- Secretary, Karol Stroschein, serving a second term
- Treasurer, Barbra Ding, who succeeded Charlie Higgs in mid-year 2013
- Program Chair, John Gwinnup, also a founding member and the club's 2010 president.
Other appointed club leaders announced at the dinner include:
- Tom Miller and Roseanne Carroll, co-chairs, club raffle
- Jim Roode, government affairs chair
- Walt Graul, representative to the Friends of the Big Thompson River
- John Grady, Volunteers of America liaison
Jerry Miles, who was unable to attend because of illness, named two winners of the 2013 “Old Plugger” award for service to the club and community- Ray Park, who developed the club’s Senior Fishing Derby in 2011 as president, and continues as senior derby chair organizing this unique event for residents of Loveland assisted living centers.
- Richard Radies, raffle chair who built strong relationships with area businesses that went on to become club supporters through a variety of donated raffle prizes.
|Club treasurer Barbra Ding, left, secretary Karol Stroscheim, standing, |
and raffle co-chair Roseanne Carroll