Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Harlan Ripley's wife Beverly has passed away


Harlan has been a club member for about 5 years now. He usually sat with Roger, Jim Baxter, myself, George and a few others at his table. He fell down weeks ago and broke his hip and pelvis and has been in rehab at Mirasol rehab center. That’s why he hasn’t been at breakfast. A few of us have gone to visit him in rehab and as his daughter says in an email after I sent her an updated contact list, “Thank you so much. I’m so great full for all of you fishing guys my Dad would be lost without you guys. “
Harlan’s wife Beverly has been in hospice. His daughter Terry, wrote and let me know that she passed away yesterday. I haven’t known Harlan long but clearly the friends and support the Loveland Fishing Club has given him has meant a lot to Harlan and his family.

“He is still at Mirasol but we have taken him out a couple of times to see my Mom. He is struggling a little as Mom passed away yesterday. We have an appointment today at the funeral home at 12:30 other than that he should be around. Could you pass the word of Moms passing her funeral is Friday at 10 at Resthaven. Thank you for being such a good friend to him. Terry”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be reviewed before they can be seen by all visitors.