Friday, December 15, 2023

Last mystery Holiday Photo in hand!

All right club members, not a one of you could figure out that the handsome young lad below was our own Dan Chouser, taken around 1943 when he was about 4 years old and fishing Lake Winona, IN.

Meanwhile, I think I wrote that Dan's was our last entry for the year, but I forgot I hadn't posted the entry below. Let me know who you think this cutie is, and I'll do the reveal in a reminder that the Annual Holiday Party is this Tuesday, Dec. 19, at 2 p.m.

Don't forget, there's an optional gift exchange. If you want to take part, pick out something thoughtful and fishy for around 9 or 10 bucks, wrap it up but don't put your name on. And don't eat too much before the meeting; we'll be having cookies and stuff. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be reviewed before they can be seen by all visitors.