Monday, May 4, 2020

Both Jumbo trips scrubbed

An overnight trip to Jumbo planned for Thursday, May 7 and May 8 has been cancelled due to a forecast of high winds. Norm Engelbrecht says a club outing set for May 12 and 13 has also been dropped because of concerns over Coronavirus.

Dan Barker says he and Kathleen may reschedule their trip for May 12-13 if weather improves. If interested contact him at Barkerdan2@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be reviewed before they can be seen by all visitors.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.