Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CO Youth Outdoors postpones Maverick fundraiser

Many club members have volunteered every spring for CYO’s annual fund-raiser skeet sheet. Hopefully we’ll have the opportunity to continue that tradition, but our friends have postponed the event until fall. Here’s the note posted on the Website:

After reviewing the situation we all have before us associated to the COVID 19 challenges, the Board of Trustees along with staff have made the decision to postpone the 2020 Maverick to the new date of September 11th and 12th 2020. Please email if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be reviewed before they can be seen by all visitors.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.