Have you scored yet in the Oddball Lure Throwdown?

 By Kurt Henkenius


Rumor has it at least one brave LFC member has already fooled a fish with one of the wonderfully weird lures from our July meeting. If you haven’t tried the urchin or horsefly yet, your tackle box is missing out on some mischief.

The grand prize will be handed out at the annual picnic — bragging rights included.

And good news: even more oddball lures will be up for grabs at the August meeting.

More on the status of theOddball Lure Throwdown will be revealed at this Tuesday's general meeting, 2 p.m. at the Chilson Center. Below is the the first known victim: a gullible bass that fell for a lime green fuzzy dice. Winner of the yet-to-be disclosed "great prize" for using an oddball lure will be selected by a prestigious committee of club legends. 


Comments

  1. Nice! I still haven't worked the one I took very much yet, but I'm sure it'll catch a big'un.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be reviewed before they can be seen by all visitors.